Su beso aquíArchive
98235

"…and you drink a little too much and try a little too hard. And you go home to a cold bed and think, ‘That was fine’. And your life is a long line of fine."

- Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl (via lifeinpoetry)

(Source: uglypnis, via phaulou)

118

Why I don't understand women that have mix race kids

eternal-porcelain-empress:

Let’s say a person owns 10% of a house. They live their entire life in that house, it becomes their home. They love their house, they turned that house into what it is. Yet one day a random stranger comes and that stranger owns the other 90% of the house. It doesn’t matter how much the person…

You honestly just seem retarded. As someone stated before, your analogies are like those of a 2 year old. HURR DURR I’M SJW I CAN’T USE LOGIC HURRR DURRR YOU OPRESS ME RACIST TRANSPHOBE RAPIST CIS SCUM.